Royal Canin Diet Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, individuals accept these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Entry is open to residents of Australia (excluding Northern Territory) aged 18 years or older (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion, the Participating Outlets and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. “Associated companies” includes without limitation, the agents and contractors of the Promoter that are involved in:
- the promotion or development of the promotion; and
- the manufacturer or distribution of the Promoter’s products.
- By entering the promotion, individuals represent that they are eligible to enter the promotion based on these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purposes of this promotion, “Participating Outlets” are National Veterinary Care and VetPartners veterinary clinics in Australia which display the “Royal Canin® Enter To Win 3 Months Free Food & $300 Hello Fresh Gift Card Weight Management Promotion” point of sale materials during the Promotion Period. If an entrant is in doubt as to whether a clinic is a Participating Outlet, the entrant should clarify with the relevant clinic staff.
- The promotion commences at 8.00am AEDT on 15/02/2021 and concludes at 6.00pm AEST on 11/04/21 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase any Royal Canin® Weight Management product listed below (“Eligible Product”) from a Participating Outlet (“Qualifying Purchase”), retain their receipt and have their clinic sign them up to the Royal Canin Vet Services Weight Management tool. Entrants who are already signed up to the Royal Canin Vet Services Weight Management tool must have their Qualifying Purchase recorded as a ‘check-in’ to be eligible. “Eligible Products” for the purposes of this promotion are:
- Royal Canin Satiety Weight Management Feline (Wet/Dry)
- Royal Canin Satiety Weight Management Canine (Wet/Dry)
- Royal Canin Satiety Weight Management Small Dog (Dry)
- Royal Canin Satiety Diabetic Feline (Wet/Dry)
- Royal Canin Satiety Diabetic Canine (Wet/Dry)
- The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of signing up to the Royal Canin Vet Services Weight Management system or recording your Qualifying Purchase as a check-in.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
Important note: Eligible Entrants must retain their purchase receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) for all Qualifying Purchases made during the Promotion Period for a period of 60 days following the Prize Draw (as defined below).
PRIZE DRAW & PRIZES
- Entries will be pooled by the state or territory in which the Qualifying Purchase was made. 7 random electronic prize draws will be conducted, one for each of the following states / territories: Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia (each, a “State/Territory“), commencing at 2.00pm AEST on 29/04/2021 (each, a “Prize Draw”) at Blackhawk, Level 1, 534 Church Street, Cremorne VIC 3121 Australia (“Draw Location”).
- The first valid entry drawn randomly in each Prize Draw from the entries received in each State/Territory during the Promotion Period will provisionally win a prize.
- The Promoter may draw reserve entries in each Prize Draw and record them in order to use in the instance an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, or if a prize is not claimed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (“Reserve Entries”).
- Upon validation of their entry, each winner will receive:
- 1 x 3 month supply of food for one cat or one dog with the appropriate Weight Management diet (up to the value of $1,410 RRP inc. GST per cat or dog.) The quantity defined as “3 months’ supply” is determined by the recommended feeding guide relevant to the Weight Management diet product and the size of the winner’s cat or dog, as prescribed on the back of the relevant product pack. The Promoter will liaise with the winners to ensure the correct products and quantities are provided; and
- 1 x $300 RRP inc. GST ‘Hello Fresh’ gift card.
The total maximum value of each prize (and in each State/Territory) is $1,710.
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $11,970.
- Prize values are accurate at the date of commencement of the promotion and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in Prize value. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Where a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a prize of equal or greater value. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all Prizes (and elements of Prizes) must be taken as and when specified or will be forfeited with no replacement.
- Entrants are restricted to winning only one prize per person or household.
WINNER NOTIFICATION, VERIFICATION & DELIVERY
- Provisional prize winners will be contacted by the phone number and email provided to the applicable Participating Outlet by 30/04/2021. Each provisional prize winner will receive an email or phone call confirming that they are a provisional winner, and including instructions which they must follow in order to verify their entry and claim their prize. Entrants and provisional winners may be required to:
- respond to that email or phone call to claim their prize;
- provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to verify their entry (“Proof of Identity”), where identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion; and
- send their Proof of Purchase (for all entries submitted during the Promotion Period) to the Promoter,
to verify that the relevant entry is valid (“Prize Claim Requirements”). If an entrant/winner fails respond or to provide proof of identity and/or proof of purchase by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- Prize winners will also have their name and state/territory of residence published on https://www.royalcanin.com/au/competition-terms on 16/04/2021 for a period of 28 days.
- If, in the opinion of the Promoter, proof of purchase has been shared between any entrants, those entrants’ entries may be deemed invalid and they will lose any right to a prize.
- Once an entrant/provisional winner is deemed by the Promoter to have complied with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will declare them winner. Prize winners must collect their prizes from the veterinary clinic at which they submitted their entries. Winners will collect their prize all at once (i.e. the full 3 months’ food supply). Once dispatched, the Promoter is not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way.
RE-DRAW (IF ANY)
- If a prize winner in respect of a Prize Draw fails to satisfy the Prize Claim Requirements by 11.00am AEST on 30/07/2021 (including if the Promoter can’t contact a winner after making all reasonable attempts), the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrants or conduct a re-draw at 11.30am AEST on 30/07/2021 at the Draw Location.
- The re-draw winner/s (if any) will be notified via email and by phone on 30/07/2021 and will have their name and state/territory of residence published on https://www.royalcanin.com/au/competition-terms on 02/08/2021 for a period of 28 days.
- If any prize remains un-won at the end of this promotion, or if a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on https://www.royalcanin.com/au/competition-terms on 02/09/2021.
- Entries must be received during the Promotion Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return an Eligible Product your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion (unless the product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be varied. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- All costs associated or arising in connection with the prize are the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the promotion are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, liability is limited to the cost of replacing the prize won.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- By entering, entrants request that their full address not be published.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between a winner and any person with whom they choose, or choose not to, share a prize. If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- how you may access the personal information that is held by us and seek correction of such information; and
- how you can make a complaint.
- Entrants must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions and/or any person who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed for making multiple entries, or for submitting an entry that is otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By providing your entry you consent to the Promoter using your personal information to determine whether any tampering or attempted tampering with the entry process has occurred.
- If this promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the promotion or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
- The promotion is conducted by Royal Canin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 88 092 020 178), of Level 23, 727 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 (“Promoter”).